Your Macro Calculator will be in your inbox in minutes!
Here's how to use it:
- The file type for the calculator is Excel; it should be compatible for both PCs & Macs.
- Input your values in the "Male" or "Female" column. Refer to the "Notes" column for guidance.
- The Calorie, Fat, Carb and Protein numbers represent daily totals.
- Remember, these numbers are just an estimate! Take notes and see how these macros impact your scale weight and body fat %.
- Different deficits/surpluses are meant to correlate with desired weight change rates. The deficit or surplus is a MEANS TO AN END, what you should be paying attention to is the weight change rate as a result.
- Fiber recommendations: 38g+/day for males, 25g+/day for females